1 slice of gluten free bread crumbled into small pieces
1/4 cup of milk
1 lb of ground beef
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1 tsp of onion powder
4 green peppers
1. In large bowl mix together all ingredients except for the green peppers.
2. Slice the tops off the green peppers and scoop out seeds.
3. Fill each pepper with a serving of the meatloaf mixture.
4. Place the stuffed peppers into a greased slow cooker.
5. Add 1/3 cup of water to bottom of slow cooker.
6. Cook on High for 3-4 hours or Low for 6-8 hours.