Thanksgiving is the national day of eating. A day we get to stuff our faces with stuffing, pie and mashed potatoes. I say this in the present tense because although this used to be a day gluten-free people dreaded, forced to sit out these decadent carb loaded faves, that's luckily no longer the case. Just as more and more gluten-free products hit the shelves all year long- there are also plenty of new gluten-free Thanksgiving products. Here's a round-up of my favorite finds.
1. Three Bakers Herb Seasoned Stuffing- Many of the gluten-free stuffing mixes I tried over the years tasted like cardboard or were basically boxes of spices where you still add a number of additional ingredients. Three Bakers was the first one I found that tastes great and is literally ready to go. You just add water and bake! If you're looking for an easy gluten-free stuffing that tastes great- make sure to check out Three Bakers!
2. King Arthur Gluten-Free Pie Crust Mix- By far the closest to a real pie crust I've found!
3. Katz Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free and Soy-Free Personal Pumpkin Pie- Last year I was nursing my colicky daughter and needed something that was dairy-free in addition to gluten-free. This pumpkin pie from Katz fit the bill. It was also helpful in that I could just bring it for myself and heat it up when I got there. If you're looking for something safe, traditional and tasty for just one person, this is a great option.
4. Udi's Gluten-Free French Dinner Rolls- Who doesn't love a dinner roll? Especially when it's warm and dripping with butter. These rolls from Udi's are already pre-cooked and ready to go after being warmed in the oven. Definitely worth checking out!
5. McCormick Gluten-Free Turkey Gravy- What turkey dinner would be complete without gravy? Now, the gluten-free participants at the table can enjoy a gravy pool in their mashed potatoes as well. Tastes great and you only need to mix with water to make!
Not only are these options all easy to make, they're easy to travel with or package separately for individual servings. Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Enjoy!
Signup for news and special offers!
You have successfully joined our subscriber list.
Keep in mind that I may receive commissions when you click my links and make purchases. However, this does not impact my reviews and comparisons. I try my best to keep things fair and balanced, in order to help you make the best choice for you.