I wanted to share this healthy and delicious recipe for Chicken Kabobs, courtesy of Iberia, which calls for an oven, not a grill, so it’s perfect for enjoying during these cold winter months. Using fresh vegetables, such as zucchini, red pepper and tomatoes, really brings out the taste and gives this dish a burst of delectable flavors (along with the rich aroma and flavor of the olive oil, of course!) for an easy weeknight meal the whole family can enjoy.
· 2 large chicken breasts
· 3 large zucchinis cut into large rounds
· 3 red peppers
· 12 cherry tomatoes
· 2 cups of Iberia Extra Virgin Olive Oil
· 1 tbsp. basil
· Salt to taste
· 8 bamboo skewers
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Cut the chicken breasts in large squares and then insert in the bamboo skewers alternating the zucchinis and red pepper.
2. Using the remaining bamboo skewers, make vegetarian kabobs with the cherry tomatoes, zucchini and red pepper, adding salt and Iberia Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Place them in the oven and cook for 30 minutes.
3. Lastly, drizzle some more Iberia Olive Oil on them and enjoy! It’s a spectacular presentation with great flavor!
Signup for news and special offers!
You have successfully joined our subscriber list.
Keep in mind that I may receive commissions when you click my links and make purchases. However, this does not impact my reviews and comparisons. I try my best to keep things fair and balanced, in order to help you make the best choice for you.