10 oz pkg frozen broccoli and cauliflower
1/2 cup of diced onion
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 1/2 cups of milk
3/4 cup of gluten free Bisquick
1 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
1) Thaw and drain the broccoli and cauliflower mix.
2) Lightly grease a 10 inch pie plate.
3) Mix the broccoli, cauliflower, onion and cheese in the pie plate.
4) Combine all the remaining ingredients and beat until smooth.
5) Pour the mixture over the other ingredients in the pie plate.
6) Bake at 400 degrees for 35-40 minutes until it was a golden brown and a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
7) Let stand 5 minutes before cutting to serve.