1 1/2 cup of gluten-free flour mix
1/2 tsp GF baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
1/4 cup sugar
1/4 apple sauce
1/2 cup of coconut oil
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup grated zucchini and 1/2 cup grated carrots (I just peeled these and stuck them in my food processor)
1/2 cup chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 and line your muffin pans with liners.
2. In a small bowl mix the dry ingredients except for the sugar together and leave to the side.
3. Beat the two eggs together until they are foamy. (I used my electric mixer)
4. Pour in the sugar and beat for an additional minute or two until nice and smooth.
5. Add in oil and continue mixing until that is smoothly added.
6. Slowly add in dry mixture and beat until combined.
7. Fold in your chocolate chips.
8. Use a soup ladle or big spoon to fill muffin cups 3/4 of the way.
9. Bake for 20-25 minutes.