1/4 cup unsalted butter (melted)
1/2 cup half and half
2 large eggs
1 3/4 cups of coconut flour
1/2 tsp xanthan gum
1/2 tsp salt
2 tsp baking powder
3/4 cup sugar
1 1/2 cups fresh strawberries chopped
2 bananas thinly sliced
1) Preheat oven to 375 and line muffin tin with paper cups.
2) Combine your dry ingredients in small bowl and set aside.
3) Mix the melted butter, half and half and egg until smooth and creamy.
4) Add the fresh strawberries and bananas and blend with electric mixer.
5) Slowly add the dry mixture in three segments and combine with electric mixer until mixed evenly.
6) Drop spoonfuls of batter into muffin tins filling 3/4 full. (Should make approx 18 muffins)
7) Bake muffins for approx 20 min and then take out to cool on wire rack.