Vegetable oil spray, for greasing the pan
1/4 cup cornstarch
8 Tbsp (1 stick) unsalted butter
1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1/2 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
1/2 cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 large eggs
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1) Preheat the oven to 350.
2) Spray the pan with the vegetable oil spray and sprinkle the pan with cornstarch.
3) Place the butter in a med size saucepan over low heat and stir until melted.
4) Add cocoa powder and stir until it is thickened and smooth.
5) Remove the pan from heat and stir in the brown sugar, sugar, and vanilla until smooth.
6) Add the eggs, corn starch, salt and chocolate chips. Stir until smooth.
7) Pour the batter into the prepared baking pan and place into oven. (Okay here is where I had trouble)
8) The recipe says to bake for about 25-30 minutes. I had to bake for about 50 minutes to an hour. And they still are really gooey! So I would just say keep checking them when you take them out. And worse comes to worse the brownies are more like little molten lava cakes with chocolatey goodness inside :) Enjoy!