1 stick unsalted (sweet) butter
1 8 oz package of cream cheese
1 box of the Betty Crocker gluten free yellow cake mix
1 box of vanilla JELLO pudding mix
1 tsp vanilla
1) Mix butter, cream cheese, egg and vanilla until creamy.
2) After creamy, slowly mix in dry cake mix and dry pudding mix.
3) After dough is mixed without clumps, refrigerate for a half an hour.
4) Preheat oven to 350.
5) Drop by teaspoonful onto non-greased cookie sheet.
6) Bake 10 minutes or until bottom is browned and top is slightly browned (Mine took about 12 min yesterday).
7) Take out and immediately off cookie sheet and onto cooling rack.
8) Let cool for a minute and then sprinkle with powdered sugar.