2 cups GF flour blend
1 tsp xanthan gum
1 1/2 tsps GF baking powder
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup (1 stick) melted butter
1/2 cup half and half
1/2 tsp GF pure vanilla extract
1 cup of fresh or thawed frozen blueberries
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Grease the muffin tins or line with paper liners.
2. In a medium bowl, mix together the dry ingredients. Add the melted butter and and stir to form a crumble mixture. 3. Set aside 1/2 cup for later.
4. In a separate bowl mix together the half and half, eggs and vanilla. Slowly add the dry mixture in batches.
5. Add the blueberries by folding them into the batter.
6. Scoop the mixed batter into the prepared muffin tins.
7. Sprinkle the tops of the muffins with the saved crumble topping.
8. Bake for 12-15 minutes, until the tops are beginning to turn a golden brown and a toothpick comes out clean.