2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp xanthan gum
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1 3/4 cups of brown rice flour
1/2 cup (1 stick) of unsalted butter
2/3 cup of sugar
2 Tbsp of molasses
2 large eggs
2 medium mashed ripe bananas
1) Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2) Line a 12 cup muffin pan with cupcake papers.
3) Combine the baking powder, baking soda, xanthan gum, salt, cinnamon, and flour. Set aside.
4) Beat the butter, sugar and molasses together.
5) Add in the eggs and bananas and beat together with the rest of the wet mixture.
6) Add the dry ingredients to the wet mixture slowly. Beat until completely smooth.
7) Pour the mixture into the prepared muffin cups and bake for 22-25 minutes.