| || |
What could be a more festive way to enjoy fall than by combining two favorite fall flavors in a tasty muffin recipe? These tasty muffins are not only delicious (my one year old even approved), but are also quite easy to make.
Here's what I did-
2 cups of coconut flour
2 cups of sugar
1tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp ground ginger
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
1 can of pure pumpkin
1/2 cup of vegetable oil
2 cups of peeled and diced apples
1. In a large bowl, combine all of the dry ingredients.
2. In a smaller bowl, mix the wet ingredients (eggs, pumpkin and oil.)
3. Slowly add the dry ingredients into the wet and mix with electric mixer or by hand until smooth.
4. Fold in apples.
5. Fill greased muffin tins or paper lined cups until two/thirds full.
6. Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes.