1 lb ground turkey (93% lean)
a pinch of kosher salt
1 onion chopped
3 cloves of garlic, pressed or minced
can of diced tomatoes
1 can of tomato paste
1/2 cup of water
1/2 tsp of cumin
1/4 tsp of chili powder
1/4 tsp of paprika
1 medium sweet potato, peeled and diced
1. In a skillet and medium heat brown the turkey and season with the spices.
2. Once cooked through add the turkey to the bottom of your slow cooker.
3. Add the rest of your ingredients to the slow cooker.
4. Mix everything together making sure it is well combined.
5. Cook on low heat for 4-6 hours.