2/3 cup of gluten free flour (I used Bob's Red Mill)
1 1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
1-2 lbs stew meat, cubed
15 oz can of tomato sauce
14.5 oz can beef broth
1 bay leaf
2 Tbsp dried parsley
1 tsp paprika
4 stalks of celery, chopped
1 container of sliced mushrooms
4 small-med potatoes, cubed
3 cloves of garlic, minced or crushed
1 large onion, chopped
1) Combine the gluten free flour, salt, and pepper in a large bowl.
2) Coat the meat thoroughly in the seasoned flour, then brown in oil in a pan.
3) Place the browned meat in the slow cooker.
4) Pour remaining ingredients over meat in slow cooker.
5) Mix well.
6) Cover and cook for 5-6 hours on High, or 10-12 hours on Low.
7) Stir before serving.