1 (14 oz) can gluten free chicken broth
4 strips of cooked bacon
2 pds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 package of sliced mushrooms
2 Tbsp gluten free soy sauce
1 1/2 cups sliced celery
1 cup of slivered almonds
1. Add the chicken broth to the slow cookers. (Again, it asks for a 4 qt slow cooker, I used a 6 qt and reduced the time).
2. Cook the bacon partially through and cut it up into bite sized pieces.
3. Cut the chicken into bite sized pieces and saute in a skillet until it is cooked through.
4. Add the meat into the slow cooker along with the onion, mushrooms, soy sauce and celery.
5. Stir to combine and cook on low for 6 hours. (If using the larger slow cooker cook on low for 3 hours).
6. Serve over rice and top with almonds.