1) Macaroons- They're flourless, have coconut and are carried at most bakeries. Some are even dyed like the picture above, so they can even be a nice festive treat.
2) Flourless Chocolate cake
3) Fudge- Does not contain flour. You just have to be careful what has been added to the fudge, aka any cookie type treats. But most fudges with peanut butter, caramel, marshmallow and regular milk chocolate are all naturally gluten free.
4) Chocolate covered Strawberries- or any kind of chocolate covered fruit for that matter. You're also being healthy ;)
5) Rice pudding, or most kinds of pudding for that matter. Just obviously stay clear of bread pudding:) But tapioca, chocolate etc are some great options and are carried even at the grocery store.
6) Meringue cookies
7) Ice cream and sorbets- Again, just check for ingredients that are added to the ice cream, aka no cookies and cream choices.
Hope this helps you out of a pinch. Merry Christmas everyone!