2 cups of fresh greens like spinach or kale (I used spinach)
One package of sweet Italian sausage (I used the Trader Joe's, yummy!)
1 tsp each of salt, pepper, and garlic powder
1) Preheat the oven to 375 and lightly grease an 8x8 square dish. It can be circular as well, just try to keep to a similar size.
2) Brown the sausage until completely cooked through. Although, all the Trader Joe's sausages come pre-cooked. So just worry about browning the casings.
3) In large bowl crack the eggs and add the spices. Whisk until all ingredients are combined.
4) Shred and add the spinach into the bowl with the eggs and spices.
5) Cut up the cooked sausages and add to the bowl with the rest of the ingredients.
6) Pour all of the ingredients into the baking dish.
7) Cook for 35- 40 minutes or until all the ingredients are firm.
8) Serve warm and enjoy!