1 lb peeled and cut Russet potatoes
2 Tbsp of unsalted butter
1/4 cup of low-fat milk
1 Tbsp fresh minced chives
1 lb ground bison
1/4 cup ketchup
3/4 tsp onion powder
1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
1 tsp paprika
salt and pepper to taste
1) Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2) In a large saucepan of boiling salted water, cook the potatoes for fifteen minutes.
3) Drain and add the butter, milk, egg, fresh chives, and the salt and pepper to taste.
4) Mash the potatoes.
5) Mix the ground bison with the ketchup and onion powder in a medium bowl.
6) Divide meat mixture evenly into eight muffin tops.
7) Using your fingers press the meat mixture into the bottom and edges of each cup to make little meat shells.
9) Sprinkle the tops of the tarts with parmesan cheese and paprika.
10) Bake for about 25 minutes or until potatoes are edged a golden brown and the meat is cooked through.