1 1/2 cup of coconut milk or milk
2 cups of gluten-free flour (I used Pamela's flour blend)
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/4 cup sugar
3 med apples, peeled, cored and grated
Coconut oil for frying
Powdered sugar for dusting
1. Blend the eggs and coconut milk together in a large bowl. (I used my Kitchen-Aid blender since I needed it for all the ingredients later.)
2. In a smaller bowl whisk the dry ingredients together. (Flour, baking powder, salt, sugar and cinnamon)
3. Combine the dry ingredients slowly with the wet ingredients and add in the grated apples.
4. Heat a thin layer of oil in frying pan. Drop a spoonful of batter into pan and flatten. Cook until golden brown on each side and center has stopped bubbling. (About 5-7 minutes).
5. Sprinkle with powdered sugar and enjoy!