Makes about 30 cookies.
1 cup of sugar
3/4 cup of salted butter, softened
1 cup of pumpkin
1/4 cup of pumpkin butter
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 cups of brown rice flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp nutmeg
1 1/2 cups of Ocean Spray Craisins
3/4 cups of chopped pecans
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Using an electric mixer, beat the sugar and softened butter together until light and fluffy.
3. Add egg and mix.
4. Add pumpkin, pumpkin butter, and vanilla; mix well until all combined.
5. Slowly add in the brown rice flour and the rest of the dry ingredients.
6. Stir in the Craisins and chopped pecans.
7. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls on un-greased cookie sheet.
8. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden.