2 cups of white sugar
4 eggs beaten
2 cups of semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 1/2 cups of chopped pecans (optional)
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350. Grease the cookie sheet. (Even though my cookie sheet is non-stick, I still coated it with a butter spray and was glad I did.)
2. Combine peanut butter, eggs, and sugar and mix until smooth. (I used my Kitchen-Aid stand up mixer and it was smooth in about two minutes).
3. Mix in chocolate chips and nuts.
4. Spoon dough by tablespoon onto the cookie sheet.
5. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned.
6. Let the cookies cook on the cookie sheet for 5-10 minutes before removing. (If you try sooner, they WILL crumble apart So be patient.)
My cousins' kids especially loved these. Enjoy!