4 ounces of bittersweet chocolate
1/2 cup of butter (or one stick)
3/4 cup of white sugar
3 large eggs
1/2 cup of cocoa powder
pinch of salt
1/4 teaspoon of vanilla extract
1) Preheat oven to 375.
2) Break up chocolate into small pieces and place in bowl with butter.
3) Microwave bowl for 45 seconds, stir, and them microwave for an additional 30 seconds.
4) Add the sugar and cocoa powder and mix until combined.
5) Add the eggs and stir.
6) Add the salt and vanilla.
7) Place the cupcake foils in the cupcake tins.
8) Fill about halfway with batter.
9) Bake approximately 14 minutes or until bubbly.
10) Allow to cool 10 minutes.
1/2 cup of butter (1 stick)
3 cups of powdered sugar
1/8 cup of milk
1 teaspoon vanilla
Somewhere between a 1/4 and a 1/2 teaspoon of almond extract (depending on how much you like almond)
1) Cream butter (Put in mixer and beat)
2) Add remaining ingredients gradually
3)Continue creaming until light and fluffy.
4) If it seems too heavy for spreading, add more milk 1/2 tsp at a time.
5) Dye green with food coloring (optional)
6) Spread on cupcakes and add sprinkles (optional)