1 cup raisins (or any dried fruit. I used pomegranate flavored Craisins)
2 cups mini marshmallows
1 cup chopped pecans (I used my plastic baggie beat-down again :) )
3/4 cup powdered sugar
1/2 cup (1stick) salted butter
1/2 cup white corn syrup
12 oz (2 cups) semi-sweet chocolate chips
2 tsp vanilla extract
1) Prepare pan. Line 9X13 cake pan with aluminum foil for easy removal. Tuck edges over sides. Spray with Pam or cooking spray.
2) Sprinkle bottom with dried fruit.
3) Sprinkle marshmallows over fruit.
4) Sprinkle chopped pecans over that.
5) Set pan near stove top and get ready to make fudge.
6) Measure out powdered sugar and place in bowl near stove.
7) Melt butter together with corn syrup in double boiler over low heat.
8) Add chocolate chips and stir constantly until melted and smooth.
9) Remove from heat and add vanilla.
10) Stir in powdered sugar all at once and continue stirring until mixture is smooth.
11) Working quickly, spoon (or just pour if can) the fudge you've made out of bowl and into cake pan.
12) Spread fudge out as evenly as you can and stick in refrigerator to cool.
13) Once fudge has hardened, remove from pan and cut into bite sized pieces. (Really give it time to harden though. I tried to cut mine after an hour and it all crumbled. )