2 ripe bananas
1 cup of sugar
1/2 cup coconut oil
1/2 cup of sour cream(or substitute applesauce to make dairy free)
1 tsp vanilla
1 1/2 cups of gluten-free flour blend
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
1 tsp xanthum gum
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees
2. Grease the bottom and sides of a loaf pan.
3. Mix together dry ingredients and put to the side.
4. I used my big Kitchen Aid mixer to mix together all wet ingredients before slowly adding in the dry mixture. Make sure you've allowed the coconut oil to soften before adding.
5. Pour into greased loaf pan.
6. Bake at 350 for 60 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
7. Allow to cool in pan for 5 minutes before removing to cool on rack.
8. Wrap in aluminum foil and store in fridge.